Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The feeling of emptiness....


I'll admit there are times when I feel alone or empty and there's this weird feeling in my stomach. I know the main reason is because I'm not working so I have nothing to do. It almost makes me feel meaningless, but at the same time, that would almost mean I'm a workaholic. Like I need something to do to feel meaningful. I'll lie in bed and ask what the purpose of my being on this earth is since I have nothing now. 

Sometimes I want to ask him to do things but at the same time, I don't want to be a needy housewife (no offense to housewives). It's almost like I'm trapped beacuse a woman would stay home if she didn't need to work in which case she's available to travel, socialize etc. Except in my case, I'm unavailable to go out and do whatever I want. [sigh] 

I know the bottom line is how I have to be patient since everything will happen in due time. I've had the interview and they've offered the job so it's not that it won't happen. I just need to be able to hold on until it starts. I just thought of that song from Wilson Philips, "Hold On for One More Day"

 Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment